"Chris Bright brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our clients in the Nashville area," said Justin Kestner, President/CEO. "He has a wide array of forensic, construction, building condition assessment, and design experience."
As a native Tennessean, Chris Bright is very familiar with the greater Nashville area and is looking forward to working again on his home turf.
- Mr. Bright has spent the last year and a half working as a forensic engineer at Haag's Dallas HQ
- He has 6 years of engineering experience, three in forensic engineering and three in structural design
- His experience includes forensic engineering inspections; assessing existing buildings for structural integrity; providing structural designs for commercial and residential structures;assessing telecomm towers for structural fitness; designing grading, storm-water management systems, and utility infrastructure; assessing industrial coal preparation plant facilities; and drafting structural steel and concrete components for industrial applications
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Colorado State University
- Bachelor of Science in Civil & Environmental Engineering, Tennessee Tech University
- Licensed P.E. in Tennessee, Texas, and Colorado
- Private Pilot (Airplane Single Engine Land license)
- Commercial UAV Pilot Certification
For more information, or to discuss your assignment, please contact Chris Bright, P.E., at email@example.com or 214.614.6500.
PO Box 140089
Nashville TN, 37214